Thursday, August 8, 2013

S.O.S. (Same Old Shi...I mean stuff :)

I haven't posted in a while, but I haven't known what to post about! Everything is still going great and the girls continue to behave everyday. The nurses joke with me because I answer their questions before they even ask me, because I know they are coming. I just tell them, "Yup, I'm good. Same as yesterday!"

I've still been keeping pretty busy with crocheting. I just sent my mother-in-law home with some new hats so be sure to check them out sometime! If there is something you specifically want, I would be more than happy to make that as well :)
This is the display at Heart N Home in Webster City. I just sent her some new stuff, too!

Jake and I (and the girls) got another pass this last Sunday. I just wanted to walk around Court Avenue (no, nothing was going on but I had heard there are things to see). We ended up eating lunch at Johnny's Hall of Fame outside on their patio.  It was beautiful out :)
Yup, he's excited :)
I thought this would be a neat picture with the courthouse in the background, but it didn't show up very well.
I just want everyone who has made time to visit me know how much I truly appreciate it.  As boring as it probably is sitting here with me, it really does break up my day and make it go a little bit faster. Thank you SSOOO much! :)

Today the doctor did discuss a delivery date. I find it odd that I can plan my girls' birthday, but whatever! I will be 32 weeks in 2 weeks and 2 days (but who's counting?) on the 24th of August. My doctor is on call then, so he said we could do it that day, or we could wait until Monday the 26th.  I think I'll ask him if there are any benefits with keeping them an extra 2 days or if not, I'm sure I'll be happy to meet my daughters sooner rather than later :)

Please keep these babies in your thoughts and prayers :) They are doing great!

No comments:

Post a Comment